You are next in line for the booth — and the pressure is building. This photo will be in your friends’ photo booth scrapbook… FOREVER! Here are a few ideas (and things to avoid)
- Action! Act out a movie sequence (and see if your friends can guess it)
- Tell a Story. Use all 3 images like a cartoon strip.
- Get Creative. Use the props provided – or come up with a prop of your own. If you are known as being on your phone all the time, use your cell phone as a prop. Even table decor can be used (just be respectful of items that you don’t own)
- Practice in advance. Yep, I said practice. Have you noticed the people with the best selfie photos are always taking selfie photos? It is no accident!
- Duck Face. Don’t. Just Don’t.
- Keep it classy. Don’t take photos that you will regret tomorrow, or will have to be censored in someone’s scrapbook. You are not the only one getting a copy of your photos.
- Pay attention to your surroundings. If the photo booth is an open air booth – be respectful to those in line and watching from a distance.
Most important tip — HAVE FUN! Maybe you can even encourage someone sitting quietly and just watching to participate as well.